SUBMISSION OF INDIVIDUAL PAPER
Panel submission is now closed.
NORMS FOR PANELS, PAPERS, POSTERS, AND FILMS
- Individual papers are oriented to those participants who are not part of a panel, and who have not organized one. In this section participants may present papers, films, and posters.
- Deadline for late Breaker panel submission: January 31, 2015.
- Individual papers will be grouped in new panels, or included in panels that have already been proposed, when the latter share similar topics and has available spots.
- Each presenter will be given a maximum time of 15 minutes. Although a paper can bear more than one signature, each paper shall be performed by one person only.
- The organization will grant priority to the quality and relevance criteria
- Audiovisual proposals: films and documentaries will be accepted. They may be sent through the individual paper form. The organization reserves the right to preview the material before acceptance.
- Poster proposals: these shall be sent through the individual paper form.
- One month after the deadline presenters will be informed whether their paper has been accepted. Presenters will be granted until March 31, 2015 to pay the registration fee for the conference. After that date the papers where the members have not paid their fees will be automatically eliminated.
- Participants are restricted to one paper. Exceptionally, participants may be part of a maximum of two different panels.
- Language: Accepted languages are Spanish, English, Portuguese, and French.
- Topics: The conference is open to all of the discipline's fields: Applied Anthropology, Sociocultural Anthropology, Linguistics, Biological Anthropology and Archaeology.
Note: Our norms are subject to modifications by the conference's organizing committee, as well as by AIBR's Board of Directors.